Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Lindsay Lohan's fiance tried to kill her


Police were called to Lindsay Lohan's home in London last night after she started yelling like a crazy person on her balcony that her fiance just tried to kill her. Wait . . . Lindsay Lohan has a home? I just assumed she lived in a tent down by the river. From The Sun:
Shouting her name and address across the street, she screamed, "Please please please. He just strangled me. He almost killed me. Everybody will know. Get out of my house ... Do it. I dare you again. You're fucking crazy. You sick fuck. You need help. It's my house, get out of my house."

She was also heard shouting to Egor -- who was also near the balcony, "I'm done. I don't love you anymore. You tried to kill me. You're a fucking psycho," before adding. "We are finished ... No Egor, you've been strangling me constantly. You can't strangle a woman constantly and beat the s-- out of her and think it's ok. Everybody saw you touch me. It's filmed. Get out! Get out."

Ten minutes later police arrived after receiving reports of a "woman in distress" - forcing their way into the property - only to find it empty after going inside. They said no crime was committed and no arrests were made.
Remember when Lindsay Lohan said she was moving to London to leave behind the drama that followed her around back at home in the States? ... *sigh* ... Looks like it found her again. Poor, Lindsay. I thought she'd be able to escape it after she joined the Actor Witness Protection Program and didn't appear in any major movies or TV shows for years, but after last night's events, it looks like her identity has been compromised. She has to start all over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment